|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| AreaManager.PD.docx (Word, 48KB)
|Application Close Date:||02-Nov-2016|
- Dynamic & fast paced environment
- Bendigo location
- Performance Incentives & Rewards
WFI is one of Australia’s most respected insurers with a rich history of providing first-class Rural, Business and General insurance products and services to Australians since 1919. WFI is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager covering the Bendigo & Central Victoria Area on a full-time basis. The role of the Area Manager is to effectively grow the premium and client base of the area within predetermined income and loss ratio targets by planning and implementing client growth, service and front line underwriting.
This position includes a Tool of Trade vehicle
- Develop and implement an annual Sales Plan
- Identify opportunities to grow the portfolio profitably.
- Apply sales methodology to client requirements and offer customised solutions.
- Maintain and grow prospects
- Deliver quotes and other necessary documentation
- Develop and enhance the WFI brand, position and profile
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance of the portfolio.
- Track and monitor performance against the sales plan, highlighting trends and recommendations.
- Apply Underwriting Guidelines and rating principles
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Maintain control of outstanding debtors
These are the skills & experiance we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced sales manager. You will need to possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrated success in achieving profitable growth in a sales role
- Experience of successfully achieving sales targets
- Experience of managing commercial client relationships
- Good understanding of numerical and statistical analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of insurance industry regulation and compliance requirements
- Experience in the insurance and financial services industry (desirable)
- Current Australian driver’s licence
Culture and Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to apply
To submit your interest in this role, or for other exciting careers at IAG please visit our website www.iag.com.au