|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Nov-2016|
- Join a company where strong relationships are our foundation
- Melbourne CBD location
- 6-9 month fixed-term opportunity
At Swann, we are passionate about our business, our products and our people. We encourage a dynamic team environment that allows both an independent and flexible approach to working together. Swann Insurance is a part of Insurance Australia Group (IAG), which employs over 15,000 people throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
As a Claims Service Consultant your role is to minimise the costs of motor claims, through the efficient and timely settlement of demands with third party Insurers and to identify recovery opportunities, in accordance with our legal entitlements and obligations
- To provide cost effective processing of Claims and Negotiate a win/win settlement of claims with third party Insurers.
- Assess liability of each claim file by being the decision maker of legal liability with respect to the settlement of each claim.
- Initiate opportunities for recoveries and pass to the relevant teams within designated timeframes.
- Liaise with other internal departments to offer communication and advice on claims handling.
- Ensuring a sense of urgency and a high level of accuracy is maintained at all times.
- To assist us in delivering RESULTS!
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Drive to deliver EXCEPTIONAL customer service
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- A consultative approach that matches best solutions with customer's needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be passionate about what you do
- The ability to manage conflict with challenging clients
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the “Apply” button below. For more exciting careers at Insurance Australia Group, visit our website www.iagcareers.com.au