|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| CustomerServiceOfficer.PD.docx (Word, 47KB)
|Application Close Date:||03-Nov-2016|
- Join a company where strong relationships are our foundation
- Melbourne CBD location
- 6-9 month fixed-term contract opportunity
At Swann, we are passionate about our business, our products and our people. We encourage a dynamic team environment that allows both an independent and flexible approach to working together. Swann Insurance is a part of Insurance Australia Group (IAG), which employs over 15,000 people throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Officer, to join our Swann Customer Service Team in Melbourne on Full Time basis. There's a real "team" culture with great career development.
You must commit to full time training for 2 weeks, Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm) from the start date; and to allocate by a rotating roster between 8.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Provide a comprehensive insurance service to our customers (don't worry we'll train you!)
- Have interesting conversations with our customers
- Process of policy changes and endorsements
- Initiate opportunities for recoveries and pass to the relevant teams.
- Liaise with other internal departments to offer communication and advice on claims handling.
- Ensure a sense of urgency and a high level of accuracy are maintained.
These are the skills & experience we are looking for
- Drive to deliver EXCEPTIONAL customer service
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- A consultative approach that matches best solutions with customer's needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be passionate about what you do
- The ability to manage conflict with challenging clients
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For more job opportunities, please visit our website.