|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| SalesDevelopmentLead.Tasmania.Pd.pdf (PDF, 46KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Oct-2016|
- Dynamic & fast paced environment
- Hobart based location (role will be covering Tasmania)
- Rewards & Recognises employees
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance (Australia); NZI, State and AMI (New Zealand); Safety and NZI (Thailand); AAA Assurance (Vietnam); and Parolamas (Indonesia). IAG also has general insurance joint ventures in Malaysia, India and China.
This role will provide you with a chance to work closely with our Business Specialists in our financial and retail partners by supporting them in their development and growth.
In addition, you will work closely with our Business Dealers and the expanding Business team to assist with the growth of Sales capability across these channels. Your role will require effective consultation, needs analysis, content development, facilitation and continual outcome evaluation.
- Identify partners’ staff learning needs, provide coaching support and work with partners’ staff to deliver best practice behaviours and maximise sales outcomes.
- Drive sales growth to maximise potential across our partners’ distribution network with a clear focus on exceeding sales targets.
- Regularly update account plan and sales objectives. Record all account planning activities within Salesforce and meet agreed timeframes. Actively manage and pursue agreed opportunities and single sales objectives.
- Provide assistance in analysis of partners’ business performance and trends.
- Build and continuously develop collaborative relationships with relevant partner stakeholders based on IAG’s values. Participate and represent IAG in various industry activities from time to time.
These are the skills & Experience we’re looking for
- A passion for sales training with a track record of creating & delivering training which has impacted business performance
- Experience in the financial, lending and insurance sector
- Engaging communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to consult, coach and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Previous experience in a sales and account management environment
- Flexibility to travel and work regionally (tool of trade vehicle provided)
- Exceptional organisation and project management skills
- And finally, it’s also important that you have the ability (and excel!) working in autonomous environment
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For more exciting careers at IAG, visit our website.