|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2016|
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, COLES Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Proposed start dates: 7th November 2016
Working hours: Permanent fulltime (37.5 hours per week) working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm. During Daylight savings you may be required to work 9:30am-6pm
We have exciting opportunities for Claims Consultants to join our Customer Claims team in Parramatta.
With your confident and personable manner, you’ll manage the repair process for damaged motor or home claims, liaising pro-actively with customers to ensure they receive the best possible experience during the claims process. This diverse and interesting role will see you utilise your customer service and relationship building skills to ensure customer satisfaction is a priority.
Our Claims Consultants are the point of contact for customers during the claims process and are responsible for managing the full cycle of the claim. You role will be to:
- Respond to high volumes of customer queries with our policy holders, as well as internal and external parties to coordinate claim resolution
- Pro-actively call customers during the claims process to manage the claim and provide updates and to book in repairs
- Make liability decisions about claims
- Maintain concise records throughout resolution process
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service experience
- A positive and flexible attitude and manner
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to problem solve effectively
- The ability to work within a fast paced high volume customer contact environment
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation and 50% insurance discounts. Visit our website to find out more – www.iag.com.au
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the “Apply” button below. For more exciting careers at IAG, visit our website www.iagcareers.com.au