|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2016|
- Join a company where strong relationships are our foundation
- Bunbury location
- 13% Superannuation & Insurance discounts
WFI is one of Australia’s most respected insurers with a rich history of providing first-class Rural, Business and General insurance products and services to Australians since 1919. WFI is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our National Client Service business unit as a Sales Support Consultant. You will strive to provide optimal service & tailored solutions to WFI clients and support our Area Managers, Account Managers & Authorised Representatives in Regional & Metropolitan Areas by delivering on our promise to be “Good People to Know.”
The role has potential to be permanent or a secondment opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery of required service standards to our clients where agreed commitments are met, and exceptional service levels are exceeded
- Responding to action requests submitted from WFI clients relating to amendments, adjustments and modifications to WFI Commercial and Rural products along with cancellations
- Issuing of Certificates of Currency to clients
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Supporting Area Managers, Account Managers & Authorised Representatives by completing required policy lifecycle actions such as quotations, new business uploads, renewals, endorsements, referrals & retention calls
- Maintain control of outstanding debtors to ensure debts are managed in line with KPIs
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Experience in a client service role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to make decisions and work within business rules and processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Underwriting & insurance product knowledge (preferable but not essential)
- Understanding of the general insurance industry (preferable but not essential)
Culture and Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For other exciting careers at IAG please visit our website.