|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| HR Senior Specialist HRGE4.pdf (PDF, 87KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2016|
- ASX Top 20 Organisation
- Permanent position
- Diverse and dynamic team
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
In Australia, IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance; as well as underwriting some other key brands such as RACV and Coles Insurance.
The Senior HR Specialist will provide expert advisory and consultancy service to people leaders and employees on a range of complex human resource management matters, in accordance with established government policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
The role requires building and maintaining effective partnerships with Leaders and other key stakeholders as well as have the capacity think laterally, apply analytical, qualitative and research skills to develop appropriate creative strategies for resolution to human resource issues.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Provide an expert advisory and consultancy service to people leaders and employees on a range of complex human resource management matters
- Demonstrate highly developed interpersonal skills
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with Leaders and other key stakeholders
- Ability to identify strategic human resource related issues, think laterally and apply analytical, qualitative and research skills
- Participate in key People & Culture projects as required to develop effective P&C solutions
- Implement human resource strategies and practices that contribute to the capability uplift of the Shared Services Operations
These are the essential skills and experience we’re looking for
- Tertiary qualification in HR or a related discipline and/or an equivalent level of Industry experience (preferred)
- Solid understanding of the Australian employment legislative context (essential)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a senior generalist HR role with proven experience in case management and project delivery (essential)
- Extensive experience working across a broad spectrum of HR disciplines (essential)
- Strong stakeholder management and rapport building skills (essential)
Culture & Benefits
We place great value on supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace, providing flexibility for our employees and giving back to the community. Visit our website for more information about our rewards.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click ‘Apply’ button below and submit your cover letter and resume.