|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Oct-2016|
- Focus on collaboration
- Help deliver business relevant strategy
- Agile and flexible work practices
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims. IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Reporting to the Senior Consultant, Executive Reward, a key focus of this role will be centred on data integrity, including recognising opportunity to identify and implement appropriate controls to improve data accuracy. A key member of the Executive Reward team which forms part of the overall Performance & Reward business unit, you will assist in the preparation of PARC papers and manage the administration of employee equity schemes. Staying abreast of regulatory requirements to ensure IAG practices remain compliant will be critical to the success of this position.
- Collaborate closely with the AU region to provide effective reward solutions
- Proactively identify opportunities to apply employee reward expertise to business issues
- Stay abreast of current and emerging market practice and research findings to identify potential implications for IAG
- Identify and implement appropriate controls to improve data accuracy and ensure data integrity
Skills & Experience
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to employees across multiple levels
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience ensuring the efficient delivery of quality papers for board and senior leaders
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical / reporting skills
- Human Resources/People & Culture experience well regarded (not essential)
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more www.iag.com.au.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.