VIC Melbourne Inner
Fixed Term Contract
No File Attached
- Join a company where strong relationships are our foundation
- Diverse & Inclusive workplace
- Flexible working environment
Digital Labs has an important role to play in helping IAG drive growth and profitability in pursuit of our purpose.
By rapidly innovating; embracing lean concepts and new disruptive technologies; building new ecosystems and simplifying our core engineering platforms, the teams will reach IAG’s goal of ultimately helping make your world a safer place.
About the role.
The velocity of change in the world is increasing every day and the digital economy is driving the need for IAG’s products and services to evolve rapidly to keep pace. This role is a bridge between today’s Digital landscape and the future digital world. The role will be a key leadership role for the various lines of business and providing consultation in regards to knowledge & content management solutions. The end goal being to create and communicate a single view of knowledge across IAG and its operational partners.
- Implement the knowledge and content management strategy for IAG Lead the Knowledge & Content Management teams supporting both internal and external content. Provide mentoring and coaching to all staff and actively contribute to building a positive working environment within the team and across other teams within the organisation
- Deliver an enterprise wide, digital solution for knowledge and content management, including the implementation of a single solution for creation and management / governance of content
- Manage vendor relationships
- Drive the development of knowledge and content management as a competency across IAG
- Roll out KM Governance and content standards and drive consistency across IAG
- Identify insights from internal and external research and market analysis
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
We are committed to creating a flexible and inclusive work environment that supports all our People to reach their potential. Where possible, we will make every effort to accommodate flexible working practices. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact Claire Hall for a confidential discussion. Please note this is a maternity cover role.