|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2016|
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
- National Senior Leadership Opportunity
- 13% Superannuation and company benefits
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims. IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance (Australia); NZI, State and AMI (New Zealand); Safety and NZI (Thailand); AAA Assurance (Vietnam); and Parolamas (Indonesia). IAG also has general insurance joint ventures in Malaysia, India and China.
About the Role
A newly created National Senior Leadership opportunity has become available to join IAG’s Customer Delivery Division, based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager - Customer Delivery, you will be a creator who deeply understands the principles of brand and marketing in a B2B and B2C environment. You are passionate about the customer experience and persistent in pursuing the connection between brand and building deeply personalised connections.
You have a passion for creative content and will advocate the use of modern methodologies and clear measurement to optimise our marketing spend. In this role, you will be the advocate for brand and marketing excellence across ABD whilst engaging in a broader organisational community of brand and marketing specialists.
- Develop and implement functional strategy, while managing the Marketing and Brand team, their corresponding market plans and programs, leveraging the IAG brand architecture and segmentation model
- Lead, motivate and inspire functional leaders to deliver high performance through coaching, mentoring senior leaders, development and reward activities
- Establish and drive strategic senior level relationships with executive management and IAG marketing communities, in line with overall company strategic direction to build functional capabilities
- Analyse customer and organisational needs to design a strategy for each of our stable of brands that delivers to financial targets in a way that differentiates the Australian Business Division of IAG into the future
- Use intricate knowledge of product and trends to ensure commercially viable Marketing and Brand plans are delivered
- Overall accountability for Marketing and Brand budgets and a focus on cost efficiencies, in line with the objective of being - low cost, innovative, agile and technology driven
Skills and Experience we are looking for
- Qualifications at Post graduate level in Marketing / Business, Communications related disciplines
- Industry experience in brand or category marketing capacity
- Extensive leadership experience and proven ability to develop, coach and build a high performing team through a period of change
- Intricate understanding of the end to end advertising process
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing environments
- Understands marketing systems and reporting requirements for large organisations
- Creative thinker with an open mind to learn, explore and implement new areas and opportunities
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and ability to adapt to agile ways of working
- Ability navigate and negotiate outcomes that are strategically aligned and supportive of the IAG direction
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with both internal and external partners
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple domains
Culture & Benefits
When you join IAG we will invest in your career development, and you’ll find a workplace culture you will be proud to be part of. We place great value on supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace, providing flexibility for our employees and giving back to the community. Visit our website for more information about our rewards.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please click on “Apply” and attach your resume and cover letter and ensure you complete the online questionnaire.