|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Recovery Partner PD 161007.pdf (PDF, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Nov-2016|
- Bendigo location
- 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Diverse & Inclusive workplace
CGU is one of Australia’s leading commercial, rural and personal lines insurance brands and a major provider of Workers Compensation insurance. CGU is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
This role will see you manage a portfolio of Workers Compensation claims with the aim to help injured workers recover and return to work as quickly and safely as possible. In addition, you will:
- Establish a Case Plan for high risk claims in collaboration with the injured worker, their employer and health professionals
- Implement and review ongoing case plan
- Manage relationship for an employer or group of employers
- Provide excellent customer service experience for injured workers, employers and brokers
- Approve medical and allied health treatment; occupational rehabilitation and similar services
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- A strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Experience managing personal injury claims, particularly in a Workers Compensation setting
- PIEF or other similar personal injury qualifications at Cert IV level or above
- Ability to collaborate, and drive positive result for customers
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact Heath Burton on 02 9292 1421 for a confidential discussion.