|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Oct-2016|
- Diverse & Inclusive workplace
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
This role will see you building business ready solutions on the Salesforce platform to help end users of the Salesforce platform to better service our customers. In addition, you will:
- Developing in Visualforce, Apex, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, assistance with testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Analyst of existing Salesforce functionality and developing plans for new features
- Develop Integration between the back end System and Salesforce's front end
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce object structure & development
- Sound understanding & development of Salesforce features such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Process Builders, Triggers, VisualForce, Salesforce1
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Able to identify, assess and solves complex business problems
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact Heath Burton on (02) 9292 1421 for a confidential discussion.