Fixed Term Contract
No File Attached
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with potential future opportunities
- Sydney CBD or Melbourne CBD Based
- Focus on either Digital LABS (IT) or General Insurance / Back Office portfolio
- Work on Projects / Initiatives in an Agile Talent Acquisition function
- Top 20 ASX listed organisation
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
About the Team, Culture, & Benefits
- Our Talent Acquisition team has a national focus and is located across Sydney & Melbourne, we are a close-knit, friendly, supportive team who truly believe in one another and that each individual has something special to offer
- Within our Talent Acquisition function, we have recently adopted Agile ways of working in managing, prioritising, and delivering work, initiatives, and projects. As such there will be opportunities for you to be involved in ongoing projects within our Talent Acquisition and greater People and Culture function
- Great opportunity to work in a large complex, yet fast paced environment
- An opportunity to innovate and continuously improve what we do and how we do things ensuring our customers are always front of mind
- Flexible working environment with real promotion of work/life control
- Generous salary package (pro-rata) (including 13% superannuation contribution)
About the Role
As part of our Internal Talent Acquisition Team, this initial 6 month fixed term position represents a great opportunity for a seasoned Talent Acquisition Consultant to manage a portfolio either within our Digital Labs (IT space) or General Insurance, back office across all IAG Brands.
This role will see you proactively source (LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals, social media, database, talent pool etc.) and select suitable candidates, manage costs and drive best practice recruitment outcomes and processes. You will also provide effective recruitment and selection advice for continuous improvement, as well as coaching and support in order to meet the needs of your stakeholders.
- Passionate, motivated, solution focused, collaborative, innovative, partnership, customer orientated, inclusive... If the majority of these words have significant meaning to you then we are off to a great start
- You will be a proactive individual who has proven passive/proactive sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter and other methods) and networking ability
- Has the desire to be part of something great and truly work Agile way
- Internal recruitment experience is not essential, although highly desirable
- Having worked in a large complex corporate environment will be advantageous
- Enjoy analysing, sharing and showcasing market, customer, business / financial insights
- Proven stakeholder management skills with the ability to proactively provide customer centric solutions
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below or contact Andy Martin on (02) 9292 3362 for a confidential discussion.
For more information visit www.iag.com.au/careers.