|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Change Comms Manager - August 2016.docx (Word, 39KB)
|Application Close Date:||03-Nov-2016|
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
- Australia’s leading general insurer
- Join a high performing and well regarded team in a dynamic and fun environment
IAG is the largest general insurer in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected Corporate Affairs function at a Top 20 ASX listed company and be part of a large team of internal communication professionals.
The purpose of this role is to lead the change communication strategy for IAG’s two major enterprise-wide projects. The primary focus will be to develop and implement a change communication strategy for IAG’s operational partnering program.
Key responsibilities include
- Provide strategic change communications advice to the project leadership team
- Use strong leadership skills to guide a team of people responsible for delivering holistic change and communications support
- Be an active and collaborative member of the IAG Internal Communications Leadership Team
- Influence and advise divisional team leads in developing strategies for a business-led communications approach for the program of work.
- Maintain deep relationships with stakeholders, including strong influencing skills at a senior level, confidence to advocate for IAG’s people and a clear understanding of issues which may pose reputational risk to IAG.
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Degree qualifications in Communications, or a related field
- Significant and demonstrable Change Management experience
- 10+ years relevant industry experience preferred
- Extensive communications experience gathered through several years of experience in a communications role
- Deep knowledge and understanding of internal communications principles within large organisations
- Intermediate writing and editing skills with a desire to develop further
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail.
- Good presentation and communications skills
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more – www.iag.com.au.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For other exciting careers at IAG visit our website.