|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Oct-2016|
Start date: Monday 7th November 2016
Hours of work: 5 hours a day between 7am & 2pm Mon, Tue, Wed, Sat OR Mon, Tue, Wed, Sun.
Training: 4 weeks fulltime from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday in our Hurstville office.
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
About the role
You will be employed on a permanent part-time basis as a Sales and Service Consultant, you will work remotely from our Hurstville Office but will be required to return to the office to undertake training and attend team meetings.
As a Sales and Service Consultant you will support our customers by helping them to understand insurance and assisting them to choose the right level of cover for the things they value most. You will draw on your ability to have good quality conversations when speaking with new and existing customers to ensure they have an exceptional customer experience.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Manage inbound calls from our new and existing customers by providing exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Create a connection with your customer by understanding their needs
- Up sell and cross sell insurance products by promoting the benefits to our customers
- Drive for results and ability to work towards targets
- Demonstrate IAG values and behaviours
You must have
- Strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- A proactive approach and resilience to overcome customer objections
- An acumen for sales
- Experience working towards targets
- Self discipline and motivation
- Independent problem solving skills
Culture & benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, we have a strong focus on the safety and wellbeing of our people. Some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more – www.iagcareers.com.au.
How to apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.