|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Case Manager_0-65 wks MDM.doc (Word, 74KB)
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2016|
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Melbourne CBD location
About the CGU
CGU is one of Australia’s leading commercial, rural and personal lines insurance brands and a major provider of Workers Compensation insurance. CGU is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
This role will see you manage and resolve allocated claims to the best advantage for the company whilst maintaining a standard of fairness to workers’, and compliance within WorkCover and CGU management procedures, standards and values. You will also:
- Proactively manage an MDM portfolio of workers compensation claims to drive return to work and injury management outcomes
- Provide high level customer service and claims support to injured workers and employers in line with Worksafe and CGU requirements
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills by liaising with relevant stakeholders including employers, injured workers and treating health practitioners
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to accurately assess entitlements and facilitate return to work
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Ability to provide high level customer service to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritise workload
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Resilience, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Previous experience within the workers compensation scheme, case management, return to work and personal injury management
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For more exciting careers at IAG, visit our website.