|Category:||Risk and Compliance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Investigation Coordinator.docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Oct-2016|
- ASX Top 20 Organisation
- Sydney CBD location
- Permanent opportunity
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
The Investigations Coordinator plays a key role in leading IAG in its response to Fraud events by providing tactical responses combined with prevention strategies in the management and response to fraud threats.
This focuses on the investigation of potentially fraudulent and other high risk systemic and or organised IAG fraud risks across a number of IAG operational risks and includes; Policy, Claims, Supplier, Corporate and Staff frauds to support the achievement of business unit and organisational goals.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Proactive management of the customer experience in line with business standards, guidelines and expectations.
- Working directly with tactical Intelligence and or the Fraud Investigation Specialist in end to end management in the response to fraud incidents.
- Manage and resolve issues with customers and if necessary follow Dispute Resolution process.
- Ensure appropriate response plans and capabilities exist
- Stakeholders are engaged and activities are co-ordinated and cohesive.
These are the essential skills and experience we’re looking for
- Minimum of three years theoretical and practical Fraud Investigations with demonstrated experience and understanding of intelligence and Investigation methodology.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Strong Decision making abilities
- Develops and Maintains Relationships
- Communicates effectively in written form.
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.