|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Claims Consultant.pdf (PDF, 47KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Oct-2016|
- 12-month contract
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Nurturing team environment with a vibrant culture
CGU is one of Australia’s leading commercial, rural and personal lines insurance brands and a major provider of workers compensation insurance. CGU is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
This role will see you manage claims from post lodgement through to completion to ensure claims are processed within expected delivery timeframes to meet customer expectations. In addition, you will:
- Manage end-to-end claims within designated authority limits
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide updates on the progress of claims
- Leverage the expertise of specialist claims teams and other key stakeholders
- Performs coverage evaluations, basic investigatory tasks and gathering and documenting relevant information
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Passion to go above and beyond for customers
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Display solid organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think outside of the box and highly motivated
- Prior exposure to insurance claims handling systems, processes and procedures
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.