|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Digital_Business_Analyst_PD.docx (Word, 25KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Oct-2016|
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
- Dynamic & Fast Paced Environment
- Career Development Opportunities
Insurance Australia Group Limited (IAG) is the parent company of a general insurance group with controlled operations in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, employing over 15,000 people. IAG is the name behind some of the most trusted and respected general insurance brands providing a wide range of products to protect the homes, lifestyles and businesses of our millions of customers.
About the Role
As the Digital Business Analyst you will take an active part assisting with the development and growth of the Digital and Staff-Assisted channels in our partner-based and CGU direct personal insurance businesses. You will focus on research and collaboration with appropriate business units and technology teams to build compliant, fit for purpose business solutions for our online customers and partner staff.
- Develop user-friendly website and mobile platform solutions for online customers and/or partner staff
- Analyse and respond to business-led or legislative requirements and determine appropriate solutions
- Review business requirements, external design artefacts and other relevant documentation
- Deliver customer centred experiences with a strategic, cross-channel focus
- Support digital delivery that is agile, predictable and consistent
- Identify business risks and collaborate to facilitate conflict resolution
- Deliver digital capabilities that empathise with the user and deliver experiences that are easy, simple and useful
- Support development of digital elements from scoping, design implementation, BAU, analytics and reporting
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Business Analysis
- Experience working in a digital setting, driving a blend of superior user experience and effective business outcomes
- Strong problem solving and analysis ability
- Comfortable with business stakeholder relationships
- Ability to challenge the status quo and be solutions focused
- A customer centric approach to software development
- Agile project methodology
Culture & Benefits
When you join IAG, we will invest in your career development, and you’ll find a workplace culture you will be proud to be part of. We place great value on supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace, providing flexibility for our employees and giving back to the community. Visit our website for more information about our rewards.
You will also have access to participate in one or many of the IAG Guilds, with key streams for analysis, marketing, creative, quality, PPIM, development and more. As a collective we develop our skills further, collaborate and help to create a connected and innovative culture.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the “Apply” button below and submit your resume and cover letter. For more exciting careers at IAG, visit our website www.iagcareers.com.au