Case Manager | WA Perth Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Oct-2017|
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
- 13% Superannuation & company benefits
- Flexi time
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. Visit our website to find out more www.iag.com.au
This role will see you take ownership of a portfolio of clients and manage their claims from notification through to finalisation, building long term customer relations internally and externally to all key stakeholders and intermediaries.
- Manage claims to achieve early resolution and financial savings within company procedures and protocols including all litigated claims within designated authority levels, whilst maintaining adequate reserves to meet claims costs.
- Provide a high level of client service and assists customers in developing their knowledge of workers' compensation claims management through direct advice.
- Under guidance, prepare and conduct dispute hearings at WorkCover WA's Conciliation and Arbitration Service following the internal IDRP procedures. Attend formal and informal conferences, including District Court conferences to discuss settlement of claims within delegated authority levels.
- Manage claims to ensure compliance with all legislative, WorkCover and internal requirements.
- Ensure that claims are managed within financial authorities and in the best interest of IAG and the policyholder
- Operate various systems, equipment and technologies data entry of claim information
Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service and stakeholder management
- Experience within Workers Compensation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Aptitude to establish and maintain positive working relationships in collaborative team environment
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this