Service Desk Consultant | VIC Melbourne East
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Apr-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The primary purpose of this role is to professionally provide first level technical support services and consultancy to IAG colleagues, partners and suppliers in order to ensure a high level of customer service, within agreed Service Levels.
- Provide timely and high quality resolutions to customer incidents and service requests on first contact wherever possible following agreed process guidelines, work practises and service standards
- Deliver remote and/or onsite support services within agreed customer Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators
- Communicates effectively with customers, providing a high level of customer service within Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Adheres to approved practises and procedures when delivery support
This is role is a 6 month contract (daily rate). The role will be based at 23 Lakeside Drive, Burwood, VIC.
- Prior experience working on a Helpdesk/Service Desk or customer service experience preferred
- Respond to incoming service requests and Incidents from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner
- Passion for IT/Technology and would like to be part of a team delivering service and support with a great customer service focus
- Your communication skills will allow you to interact positively with your fellow team members
- You will also be self-motivated, with a positive attitude towards your work
- You will have the ability to work a rotating roster – Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am and 8pm.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.