PMO Analyst | Cyber Security | 6 month contract | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Mar-2019|
As our PMO Analyst you will join a high achieving and award winning Cyber Security Portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the PMO Governance for the program
- Manage the Benefits Realisation for the program
- Provide Program and Executive level Reporting Support
- Risk, Issue and Dependency Management
- Program Level Financial Management
- Maintain consistent and accurate portfolio status and communications
- Provision of accurate and timely updates
- Resource Management
- Onboarding/Offboarding Activities
Who you are:
- Proven experience as a PMO Analyst (essential)
- PMO experience – 5 years+ (essential)
- Proven experience in producing project reports in PowerPoint, Jira, Excel (essential)
- Worked in a structured project management environment and also an Agile environment where Jira is utilised (essential)
- Exposure to Agile projects and use of Jira (essential)
- Advanced skills in Jira, MS PowerPoint and Excel (essential)
- Experience of procurement processes and working with vendors on Statements of Work (SOW)
- Excellent organisational skills; interpersonal and communication skills, time management
- A can-do attitude and a good team player, able to work independently.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
To find out more, click Apply.