People Connect Lead - HR Admin | 6 month contract | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Mar-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
IAG is a purpose lead organisation that embraces innovation, creative ways of thinking and empowering our people at the heart of the business. We strive to deliver world-leading customer experience to our people and customers.
As the People Connect Lead - HR Admin your unique contribution will be to enable the delivery of administration operational tasks across the business to employees and leaders located in multiple locations. You will work with the People Connect Manager to enable the team to deliver an effective and efficient service to Australian and New Zealand Region employees and Leaders.
- Manage daily workloads for the team as necessary to ensure optimal service delivery
- Create and continually update process maps and procedures
- Maintain knowledge management and communications to build stronger understanding of processes
- Supporting, enabling and providing advice to team members daily to ensure optimal service delivery across the team
- Creating process controls to manage audit & compliance
- Work closely with the program team to ensure alignment of program delivery
Skills & Experience
- Substantial experience in a senior generalist HR role
- Experience in leading a team
- Facilitation and presentation experience (preferred)
- Experience with project management and continuous improvement methodologies
- Tertiary qualification/s in HR or a related discipline and / or equivalent level of industry experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of New Zealand's most trusted insurance brands, including NZI, AMI, State, Swann, Lumley, Lantern and NAC. In Australia NRMA Insurance, CGU and SGIO lead the way.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work programme, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
At IAG, we are committed to equal opportunity employment. We don't just accept difference, we embrace, support and it for the benefit of making our world a safer place.