Senior Business BA | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Feb-2019|
We are seeking a Senior Business BA who will join part of our Program Delivery function. We are running a portfolio of strategic programs and projects with a mix of people, process and technology change across our brands including NRMA, CGU, Coles and RACV Insurance.
As a member of the Business Architecture, Analysis & Design team you will consolidate and complete a business design proposal for a project or program of work through:
- Elicitation, facilitation and driving decision making across senior business stakeholders and program/project managers
- Exploring options with key business stakeholders and IT architects to determine a recommended fit for purpose solution to deliver the desired business outcome
- Applying business acumen and business analysis to ensure the business solution will address the real problem, or identified opportunity, sufficient to realise the intended benefits aligned to business strategy
- Determining the scope and boundaries of the business solution across people, process and technology considering the broader context the project/program needs to work within, such as regulators, other projects/programs, the corporate strategy, industry bodies, customer experience design principles etc.
- Effectively and succinctly articulating the business proposal and solution to enable appropriate decision making, and to inform delivery resources of the business solution to be implemented
The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney but some travel may be required for short periods.
Skills & Experience
- Process and business solution design skills
- Demonstrated experience working in environments with multiple concurrently running work programs/projects in excess of $50m annual investment
- Extensive experience in Business Solution Design and Business Analysis across diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, re-platforming of business systems, process re-design
- Demonstrated stakeholder management across diverse business groups.
- Shaping & delivery of complex solutions across products, channels, value chain, business and technology
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.