Drupal Developer / Designer | 3 month contract | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Feb-2019|
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO
Our current Cyber Safety wiki is a closed system available only to IAG employees in Australia and New Zealand. We need your help to put together and share Cyber Safety information in a scalable manner, and to better include content that is applicable to our New Zealand employees and our partners.
- Website solution design – create the solution design for a new website based on the Drupal content management system. This includes identifying and documenting the website requirements, creating a solution infrastructure design and configuration guide and creating the site map. You will also work with the inhouse Security Architects and IT Infrastructure teams to ensure the solution meets the business, security and technology environment requirements.
- Website structure and configuration – build the website infrastructure based on the Drupal content management system and configure according to the agreed solution design.
- Website UI – work with our inhouse graphic designer to plan the new UI design, aligning to our branding requirements. Taking the completed UI graphic design, you will re-code existing (or code from scratch) a Drupal template (PHP/CSS).
- Website content structure – work with our content writer to ensure the website structure meets our requirements and is optimised for SEO.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in web solution design and development on Drupal
- Produces readable, well commented code
- Understanding and practical implementation of secure coding
- Practical working knowledge of Windows Server web configuration
- Understanding of W3C web standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in implementing enterprise corporate web infrastructure and websites
- A completed degree in application / web development
- Industry security and technology certifications
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position