Digital Copywriter/ Content Producer | 6 month contract | NSW Sydney All
NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Feb-2019|
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO
Our current Cyber Safety wiki is a closed system available only to IAG employees in Australia and New Zealand. We need your help to put together and share Cyber Safety information in a scalable manner, and to better include content that is applicable to our New Zealand employees and our partners.
The 5 key elements of the role as follows:
1. Content analysis – analyse the existing digital content and map out a new content model and ideas for reader engagement.
2. Content research – work with our SMEs to identify gaps in existing content, and research new content.
3. Content simplification – completed a detailed review of existing content and streamline for ease of reader consumption. Work with our inhouse graphic designer to identify where written content can be converted into imagery, video or other consumption formats. Document the new website content design including approach, style, layout and requirements.
4. Content writing – create a story and personality behind our new website and re-write existing or write new content. Work with the website developer to create an optimal site map and optimise content for SEO.
5. Other writing – you may also work on other writing projects or BAU activities during this engagement.
- A flair for writing engaging, story-led content (even if the topic may not be so engaging)
- Strong ability to simplify complex technical subjects
- Extensive experience as a writer
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in writing content for websites
- Ability to write content optimised for SEO
- Tertiary qualifications in copywriting, digital content strategy, digital marketing, communications or journalism
- Knowledge of Drupal content management system
- An interest in Cyber Security
- Knowledge of web content accessibility guidelines
- Exposure to creating non-written content e.g. imagery, video
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.