Scrum Master | Agile Business Analyst | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2019|
We are looking for a Scrum Master / Business Analyst to join our Customer Engagement team. The role of the Customer Engagement team is to ensure we deliver products which are customer focused and deliver business value through best in class platforms.
As our Scrum Master / Business Analyst you will be the facilitator for our back-end development teams who work with agile delivery methodologies and process.
You will be responsible for the uplift of the agile capability and through constant improvement, mentoring and team collaboration shall enable the team to work efficiently and deliver quality outcomes.
The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney. This role is a 6 month (daily rate) contract.
- Writing and communicating user stories and the value it will provide our customers
- Stakeholder management and prioritisation of deliverables
- Facilitation/co-facilitation of Agile rituals, story elaboration/walkthroughs and workshops
- Continuously monitors the team throughout the sprint to confirm that the team is on target to complete the planned tasks
- Uses technical as well as functional knowledge to remove roadblocks within the standing team as well as identifying technical risks (e.g. risks with architecture, design, patterns, performance, etc.)
- Work closely with the Product Owner(s) during sprints including discussions around the understanding of designs, backlog and product demonstrations (as required)
Skills & Experience
- Scrum Master Certification
- Practical hands on experience as a Iteration Manager/Scrum Master
- Proven experience working as a Business Analyst in a large fast paced environment
- Ability to elicit and write value-based stories (both functional and non-functional) and be great at communicating those stories effectively to the team;
- Coach stakeholders not familiar with the Agile methodology;
- Previous experience in facilitating agile rituals and workshops
- Understanding of Insurance and/or Financial Service industries is preferable
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position