Project Manager - Business Strategy | Proof of concept | 6 month contract | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Dec-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We are seeking a solid Project Manager to be part of the Program Delivery function for IAG Australia. We are running a portfolio of strategic programs and projects with a mix of people, process and technology change across our brands including NRMA, CGU, Coles and RACV Insurance. Current investment levels c. $80+m/year.
As our Project Manager you with working closely our existing partners such as NRMA Motor Services, aligning on scope, commercials and delivery approach. As our Project Manager you will have experience leading business teams through complex and ambiguous environments, bringing structure and focus on achieving outcomes. Our Project manager will have experience of working in an agile manner and experience of working with teams on commercial constructs and agreements.
The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney.
As a member of the Program Delivery team, the focus of this role includes:
- Mobilise projects or work-streams within a program
- Define and govern schedule, scope, budget, and risks
- Engage and manage internal and external delivery partners and project team
- Integrate solution delivery components across people, process and technology
- Stakeholder alignment
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience contributing to business cases and proof of concepts
- Experience managing projects that help to define business strategy
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with budget up to $2-3m
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in cost management, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Passionate about driving and integrating business and technology change to improve customer outcomes
- Able to balance and manage decisions through the delivery life cycle when there may be competing drivers, perspectives and/or a level of ambiguity
- Seek to make a positive contribution to the broader team and organisation around them
- Work in a transparent, constructive and pragmatic manner
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.