Project Manager - Cyber Security | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Dec-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Stepping into our exciting, hardworking and award-winning world of Cyber Security you will manage multiple small to medium sized Cyber Security projects as part of our security uplift program.
The location for this role will be based at 181 William St, Melbourne. This is a 6 month contract (daily rate).
- Project management of multiple Cyber Security initiatives that form part of our overall program of work
- Planning and delivery of projects within budget, time, scope and constraints to agreed deadlines, pro-actively managing risks and issues
- Project reporting and budget control to ensure the delivery remains on track and within budget. Resource estimation and forecasting
- Extensive use of Jira and PowerPoint for reporting, Excel for budget management of initiatives, and Jira and MS Project for scheduling
- Stakeholder management, advance business engagement and regular communication of Cyber Shield program to key technology and business stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of end to end project management of multiple Cyber Security and Risk simultaneous projects, delivering capability enhancement, foundation uplift and improvements across within the Insurance or Financial services industry
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager with more recent experience as a Senior Project Manager, leading multiple teams and vendors across various disciplines, managing multiple projects in a complex, matrix environment
- Experience in delivering in an organisation operating in Agile, adopting the required project methodology that the project demands. Use of Jira or more structured methods for tracking
- Management of project budgets up to $5 million and over.
- Excellent financial control of budgets and resource and time estimation skills for their projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Must be able to negotiate with the vendor and have good vendor relationship management skills
- A can-do attitude and a good team player, but able to work independently and effectively on their own, without much direction.
- Appropriate Cyber Security and IT relevant industry experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.