Senior Business Project Manager - Regulatory Programs | 6 month contract | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We are seeking a solid-senior Business Project Manager to be part of the Program Delivery function for IAG Australia. We are running a portfolio of strategic programs and projects with a mix of people, process and technology change across our brands including NRMA, CGU, Coles and RACV Insurance. Current investment levels c. $80+m/year.
The successful candidate will work within the Regulatory and Reputational program which currently has over 20 distinct project initiatives. The role will focus on designing and implementing changes to our customer experience across the insurance value chain to ensure we meet customer expectations around transparency, honesty, customer equity, vulnerable customers, gender diversity etc.
The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney.
As a member of the Program Delivery team, the focus of this role includes:
- Mobilise projects or work-streams within a program
- Define and govern schedule, scope, budget, and risks
- Engage and manage internal and external delivery partners and project team
- Integrate solution delivery components across people, process and technology
- Stakeholder alignment
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with budget up to $2-3m
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in cost management, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Passionate about driving and integrating business and technology change to improve customer outcomes
- Able to balance and manage decisions through the delivery life cycle when there may be competing drivers, perspectives and/or a level of ambiguity
- Seek to make a positive contribution to the broader team and organisation around them
- Work in a transparent, constructive and pragmatic manner
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.