Change Manager | 6 month contract | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Dec-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose and unique contribution of your role is to lead change management, training and adoption campaigns to ensure the business derives maximum value from its workplace technology.
This role is part of a team with a mandate to help employees and partners understand how best to use workplace technologies to achieve business outcomes. It includes ensuring employees and partners have an awareness and understanding of workplace technology, and how it can support them to be more effective in their role.
You will deliver change and adoption campaigns that communicate the benefits of workplace technology with an end-user or employee-centric mindset.
The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney.
- Support the execution of the Employee Experience Change Management plan
- Work with enterprise Learning and Development to support and implement workplace technology training to drive a material uplift in the ‘digital dexterity' – enhancing the ability of employees and partners to leverage technology to derive better business outcomes
- Develop and deliver training material tailored to different business segments
- Design adoption campaigns for workplace technologies that align new features to business value
- Develop high quality training and communications material for end-user consumption
- Coordinate the production of training videos and demos, as well as maintaining the workplace technology knowledge base and self-help material for employees and partners
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with budget up to $2-3m
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in cost management, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Passionate about driving and integrating business and technology change to improve customer outcomes
- Able to balance and manage decisions through the delivery life cycle when there may be competing drivers, perspectives and/or a level of ambiguity
- Seek to make a positive contribution to the broader team and organisation around them
- Work in a transparent, constructive and pragmatic manner
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.