Data Strategy Delivery Lead - 6 month contract (daily rate) | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
As IAG focuses on creating an organisation that is customer lead and data driven, this role is instrumental in ensuring the successful delivery of initiatives. You will contribute vision and strategy for Strategy & Delivery Optimisation activities and will be a champion for global Data practices across the enterprise. The velocity of change in the world is increasing every day and the digital economy is driving the need for IAG's products and services to evolve rapidly to keep pace. The role will be a key leadership role providing vision for the various lines of business and providing consultation and support.
The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney. This is a 6 month contract (daily rate).
- Align technology and business stakeholders to understand potential future business and operating models, whilst delivering in a lean agile way.
- Actively listen and communicate business and customer drivers to inform the long term data strategy
- Communicate insights, concepts and rationales to internal and external audiences.
- Converge innovative ideas to a set of roadmaps for each business unit
- Act as an advisor to the business units to define and deliver our data services.
- Identify insights from internal research and market analysis.
- Identify key mega-trends affecting the insurance industry and other industries and more broadly across the APAC region. Take people along the journey and orchestrate team success
Skills & Experience
- You will demonstrate your experience as an advocate for delivering the strategy of data assets for large consumer focused organisations
- You will have exposure to working in a lean agile way, whilst ensuring strong relationships with data partners and stakeholders
- Previous experience as a mentor of functional data areas to create repeatable, robust, scalable, extensible and maintainable solutions using modern development practices
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.