End User Computing Engineer - 6 month contract | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Join us as an End User Computing Engineer where you play a pivotal role in delivering providing high quality, modern and emerging technology solutions enabling IAG's ‘workforce of the future' strategy. With a large portion of our workforce transitioned to Windows 10 we are looking to embark on a project which will see the remainder of workforce transitioned.
Our End User Computing Engineer will be responsible for the technical delivery of project-based work. You will be a point of escalation queries and assistance and will be responsible for troubleshooting Windows & Mac operating environments and hardware.
The location for this role will require travel between our Burwood & Melbourne Offices (VIC).
- Provide expert technical advice where required
- Complete project activities as required
- Maintain technical documentation as required
- Effectively manage escalations as required
- Perform Level 3 ticket resolution meeting SLAs
- Respond immediately to service interruptions
- Monitor performance using management information systems, business and vendor engagement and observations. Act to address performance gaps
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in OS deployment technologies including Microsoft Deployment Technologies (MDT), Windows ADK, Windows Deployment Services (WDS) and User State Migration Tool (USMT)
- Strong experience with Active Directory (AD) and Group Policy (GPO) Management
- Solid experience in OSD Task Sequence configuration for Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Strong experience in Windows 10 build creation and maintenance of new as well as existing devices
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with SCCM 2012 and SCOM
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 and 2016 Operating System
- Sound knowledge and working experience with Office365
- Sound knowledge of Enterprise Mobility and Security products such as MaaS360, Intune and JAMF
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.