Application Packaging Engineer - 6 month contract | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Nov-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
Our Application Packaging Engineer will provide specialist support in delivering a high-quality employee experience while adhering to quality and service delivery guidelines. You will deliver operational excellence with robust and disciplined 3rd level support ensuring a consistent and stream-lined user experience. You ensure the successful deployment of applications, adhering to IAG standards, policies and procedures.
The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney.
- Create application packages for image deployment, software integration and delivery to both Windows 7 & 10 and Citrix Virtual Desktop environment
- Use SCCM to create Applications and deployment Collections
- Use SCCM to distribute applications, software updates and OS Patches
- Manage application and software update testing on virtual workstations
- Work with other teams to resolve complex issues within the agreed SLA's
- Liaises with internal customers, stakeholders and application owners and establish and maintain working relationships
- Provide specialist technical support for delivery teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve application and software update deployment and installation Incident Requests
Skills & Experience
- Advanced application packaging experience using Admin Studio 2018 or Wise Studio
- Able to write custom action scripts for MSI packaging
- Strong experience in PowerShell automation and VBScript automation
- Excellent technical knowledge of packaging protocols, operating systems and standards
- Sound knowledge and experience with SCCM 2012
- Experience with facilitating complex and enterprise scale software deployments
- Extensive experience working with Windows desktop systems in a large, diverse and distributed environment
- Advanced working knowledge / understanding of Microsoft unattended deployment methodologies for the Microsoft Windows family
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.