Organisational Change & Communications Manager - Cyber Security | NSW Sydney All
NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Day Rate Contractor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Nov-2018|
As our Change & Communications Manager Cyber Shield program which impacts different business areas in multiple ways, so to minimise the impact on the change, we require forward communications and planning to work with the different parts of the business, to deliver the change effectively. The Organisational Change & Comms Manager will work with our business and project teams works to make sure this is managed effectively and change impact minimised.
- Full change and communication management of multiple Cyber Shield initiatives
- Development of program change and communications strategies and plans.
- Delivering business change in line with the organisational change strategy and plan.
- Delivering project and business key messages in line with the project change strategy and plan. Maintaining a business communication plan that references the future upcoming changes that the Corporate Security Group is implementing.
- Input into the design and delivery of Cyber Shield initiatives, to understand and minimise impacts to customers, frontline staff and other stakeholders.
- Developing and delivering appropriate training, engagement and communication plans to support go-live and post-go live activities and business acceptance.
- Completing initiative change impact and readiness assessments, including assessment of process change and business impact assessments.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a Financial Services environment – Insurance preferable but not required
- Strong organisational change management and communications experience
- Understanding of Cyber Security is highly regarded
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.