Finance Analyst - Serenity | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Oct-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to execute advanced Financial Reporting and Financial support for one of the largest programs at iag - Serenity, and provide financial support to other internal stakeholders to enable effective decision-making achievement of financial targets.
- Provide all Financial Support and advice for initiatives within the Serenity Program function including advanced benefits realisation, project cost tracking, financial modelling and support with business cases
- Contribute to the Financial Governance of Serenity initiatives by providing the methodology, tools and framework for Financial Risk Management
- Execute the budgeting, forecasting & roll forward analysis process for the Serenity Program function in accordance with IAG timetables and requirements
- Contribute to the provision of Financial Support for material IT cost decisions within Serenity, including scenario modelling, sensitivity analysis, business case preparation and targeted financial analysis
- Execute the process for reporting expenses (TCE) for Serenity, with a deep understanding of underlying productivity drivers
- Build and maintain collaborative, supportive, transparent and strategic relationships with key stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Financial Services expertise required, preferably within Insurance
- Experience in finance and accounting including financial management/reporting, technical accounting knowledge, and business commerciality
- Understanding of business and financial impacts of operational decisions
- Knowledge of finance reporting systems and frameworks
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask, adhere to deadlines and perform under pressure
- Maintenance of complex financial models in a finance environment
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Knowledge/experience of working in an IT environment/finance partnering with IT
- Tertiary qualifications, i.e. Postgraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- Relevant professional membership and certifications
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.