Brand Marketing Lead | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Oct-2018|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
You will be trusted to help manage one of Australia's most iconic brands; the band that touches the most of our customers on the biggest scale.
As marketing is a strategic growth lever at IAG, you will help to make a difference by growing customer numbers, growing market share and giving the brand real momentum in the marketplace
- Like all marketers, you will be held accountable for delivering Brand Momentum and commercial success for our brands, including customer growth.
- You are the conduit that faces into the business and keeps the Marketing team informed on market trends, competitor activity, new product developments and business performance.
- You collaborate with the wider business to provide insights and identify business challenges to be solved by marketing.
- You initiate Client to Agency briefs by liaising with our in-house Brand Strategists and collaborate to prioritise key messaging for the brand.
- You are the internal champion for the marketing and brand strategy, ensuring it is communicated and understood within the business and that all stakeholders are engaged.
- Play a key role in managing brand partnership stakeholders.
- Be a brand champion ensuring everything we do is on-brand.
- Be the marketing business lead that enables the team to produce creative work that delivers brand fame, industry recognition and makes our people proud.
- Demonstrate the IAG Purpose and live the IAG Spirit of Closer, Braver, Faster.
Skills & Experience
- You must have a passion for brands and the craft of marketing.
- You have worked on a high-profile consumer brand.
- You thrive in highly complex, constantly changing business environments and see disruption as an opportunity, not a threat.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in marketing or agency roles is desirable.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.