Claims Consultant | ACT
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Oct-2018|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
This role will see you takes ownership of a portfolio of clients and manages their claims from early notification including determining liability through to finalisation. The CM builds long term customer relationships, both internal and external, and provides customer service to all key stakeholders and intermediaries.
- Manage claims to achieve early resolution and financial savings within company procedures and protocols including all litigated claims
- Provide a high level of client service and assists customers in developing their knowledge of workers' compensation claims management
- Prepare and attend dispute resolution conferences as per ACT legal requirements
- Manage claims to ensure compliance with all legislative, WorkSafe ACT and internal requirements
Skills & Experience
- Ability to provide high level customer service to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritise workload
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Resilience, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Previous experience within the workers compensation scheme, case management, return to work and personal injury management
- Ability to be flexible and work across multiple teams
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.