Customer Care Consultant | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Feb-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
IAG have exciting opportunities for customer focused individuals to join our Customer Care team based in Melbourne CBD. The Customer Care Consultant position would suit someone who thrives in a customer focused environment and enjoys working with people. In addition, you will live our purpose by providing certainty to every customer by being there for them when they need us.
Start date: 08.04.2019 Roster info: 8:00am – 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday (rotating roster). This is a 9 months fixed term contract.
Training: 5 weeks from the start date from 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. We do require your commitment to the full-time training.
- Provide quality customer service
- Update customer policies as per their requests
- Cross sell and up sell to our customers to better meet their insurance needs
- Ensure availability to manage telephone and other customer enquiries at scheduled times
- Support achievements of the team and IAG's objectives by demonstrating IAG's core behaviours
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to cross sell and up sell
- Results driven
- Flexibility and Resilience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, work from home options, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.