Senior project Manager - Cyber Shield | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior PM - Cyber Security PD.docx (Word, 54KB)
|Application Close Date:||23-Oct-2017|
Senior Project Manager – Cyber Security
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
About The Role
Security Group has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to manage small and medium sized Cyber Security projects as part of our security uplift program, Cyber Shield.
The Senior Project Manager will report to the Cyber Shield Program Director, and will primarily be responsible for the successful delivery of the Cyber Shield projects assigned to them. The initiatives could cover all regions, encompassing Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- Full end to end lifecycle project management of multiple Cyber Shield initiatives that form part of the overall Cyber Shield program.
- Planning and delivery of projects within budget, time, scope and constraints to agreed deadlines, pro-actively managing risks and issues.
- Vendor management and negotiation from the initiation of projects at Statement of Work (SOW) phase through to delivery and close.
- Project reporting and budget control to ensure the delivery remains on track and within budget.
- Stakeholder management, advance business engagement and regular communication of Cyber Shield program to key technology and business stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience of end to end project management of Cyber Security simultaneous projects
- 7+ years project management experience, with the last 3 years in a Senior Project Manager role, leading multiple teams and vendors across various disciplines, managing multiple projects in a complex, matrix environment.
- Experience of procurement, Request for Proposal (RFP) processes and contract reviews and negotiating with 3rd party vendors to achieve a suitable contract for services with IAG.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.