Principal, Business Partnering - Strategic Partnering | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Principal Business Partnering PD.pdf (PDF, 190KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-May-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
- HR Business Partnering
- Full time permanent Position
- Sydney Preferred
We currently have an exciting opportunity in People & Culture for a Principal Strategic Business Partner to join IAG's People & Culture, Business Partnering team. In this role you will be dedicated to supporting Executives within IAG's Australian Division. You will play a critical role contributing to and managing the creation and implementation of divisional people plans through effective partnerships with Executive leaders and their leadership teams to enable the desired people experience and support delivery of a sustainable business performance.
Working in partnership with Divisional Executive(s), you will be instrumental in the development and execution of a tailored people strategy that drives and supports the IAG strategic plan. Critical to your success will be your ability to use data driven insights as you influence leaders in building an agile organisation that enables world class customer experiences and a simpler and more scalable IAG. You will be pragmatic and strategic as you showcase your commercial understanding and approach within a large complex business.
- In partnership with business leadership teams, ensure the effective creation and implementation of divisional people plans, monitor and refine as required, to ensure alignment to the IAG strategy
- Deliver and embed group wide People and Culture defined initiatives in partnership with business leadership teams
- Coaching leaders to deliver on measurable aspects of divisional people plans
- Ensuring divisional business needs are present in P&C programs, by acting as a key SME for the Culture and Business Solutions, Business Enablement and other SME's with key TIRRS relationships
- Identify, recommend and drive approved and prioritised people initiatives that support our pursuit to build a workforce equipped for the future.
- Application of governance guidelines to recommendations development and implementation of change and transformation strategies to deliver our target operating model and improved business performance
- Use strategic data and insights to advise and influence the business in decision making and shaping the people experience
- Ensure leaders comply with relevant IAG policies, laws and regulations
Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years' experience working in either Human Resources or people leadership in complex enterprise environments
- Effective P&C strategic partnering with Executive & Senior Leader teams
- Demonstrated ability to assess and link strategic goals with operational decisions
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative and mutually beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders to deliver business outcomes
- Ability to work with ambiguity and complexity, engage broadly and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders within IAG and externally to understand developing trends and best practice while translating to practical application.
- An energetic, commercial and pragmatic approach to profitable growth and sustainability of the business.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life
experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.