Claims Consultant | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Claims Consultant Position Description.docx (Word, 56KB)
Claims Consultant Position Description.docx (Word, 56KB)
|Application Close Date:||17-Jun-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
Starting in June, we have permanent fulltime positions available for Claims Consultants to join our collaborative and engaging Satellite Team. From our Pyrmont office, you will process claims within expected delivery timeframes and provide excellent customer service, whether it be online or over the phone. We are committed to providing intuitive, fast and effective ways of making our customers claims journey one that is seamless and stress free.
- Manage motor, home or landlord claims
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Confidently manage customer complaints
- Liaise with all key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes
- Proactive management and responsibility for your claims portfolio
- Ensuring that customer service is at the heart of what you do
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service experience
- A positive attitude and open mind to change and collaboration within the team
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers
- The ability to problem solve effectively and independently
- The ability to work within a fast-paced high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.