Sustainability Specialist | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Sustainability Specialist June 2018.docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-May-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
We have an exciting opportunity within CGU's Workers Compensation Team. This is an opportunity to utilise your experience in service, injury management and technical knowledge, whilst improving outcomes for injured Victorian workers.
You will work across our claims structure to assist and support claims teams in achieving a consistent application of strategy and claims management activities. You will also assist in the development and deployment of pilots and initiatives to drive excellence in customer service and to maximise business performance, whilst adhering to regulator performance agreements and standards.
- Support the claims teams in achieving a consistent application of strategy and claims management
- Provide specialist advice in relation to our key performance areas, such as, Treatment, Return to Work and Liability Management
- Provide specialist strategy advice and support via milestone conferences and panel reviews.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for strategy and recovery on claims.
- Assist the teams to identify performance opportunities through forward planning, improvement initiatives and working with the team to implement new and refined strategies.
- Assist in the development and the deployment of strategies, initiatives and pilots.
Skillset and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders and operating as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management of intermediary networks and direct customer monitoring and forward planning
- Intervention and face to face liaisons with stakeholders
- Set and communicate vision and strategy
- Make strong / strategic claims decisions
- Victorian Workers Compensation claims, premium and account management experience (preferred)
- An Insurance qualification, e.g. ANZIF cert IV or in the process of working towards, and/or tertiary degree or an equivalent level of industry experience (essential)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.