Team Assistant | NSW Sydney Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jun-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient and effective support and coordination for the Executive Managers, as well as provide a very high level of administration for the legal team.
Working alongside two other assistants you will assist with diaries, manage expenses and book and prepare meetings and travel. You will also be asked to assist with preparing documents and presentations. You will be a key point of contact and be able to solve problems whilst building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
- Preparation of meetings, booking rooms/venues, catering, coordinate attendees and distribute agendas
- Travel bookings for the team
- Screen, receive and direct communication and greet visitors
- Record/File management, creating and updating files
- Copy, print, scan and fax documents
- Assist in preparation and filing of documents, presentations and correspondence
- Distribute weekly newsletters
- Coordinate with Facilities Management to ensure issues are reported and resolved promptly
- Attend to any other administrative tasks
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Process invoices, credit card statements and expenses
- Demonstrate IAG values and behaviours
Skills & Experience
- Strong computer literacy, confident with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Ariba, EMS
- Organised and professional with the ability to multi task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail while performing several tasks simultaneously
- Good stakeholder management
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.