ﾠManager Platform Services - Identity & Access Operations | VIC Melbourne East
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| 201-Final GT PD Manager-Platform Services.pdf (PDF, 304KB)
|Application Close Date:||30-May-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
As Manager Platform Services - Identity & Access Operations you will provide exceptional leadership to an agile platform delivery and operations team, whilst ensuring the stable operation of the platform is maintained as you transform the platform in line with our strategic priorities. You will be heading a team of Security Specialists across Australia and NZ.
For your role to make a difference, you will be customer focussed, results driven and able to work collaboratively with our people, customers and partners. You will cultivate innovation within your team and partners and will demonstrate and encourage life-long learning.
Please note that this role needs to be based in our Burwood Office
- Support the development and execution of the platform application strategy ensuring alignment to the enterprise strategy and Technical roadmaps
- Proactively manage demand and capacity across platform to deliver on prioritised and approved demand, whilst reducing key person dependencies
- Govern and ensure high availability and reliability of the platform as per the agreed service levels
- Manage an ethical business with adherence to IAG's governance and risk policies
- Demonstrate the IAG purpose and live the IAG Spirit of Closer, Braver and Faster
- Ensure a workplace of safety and wellbeing for our people
Skills & Experience
- Over 5 years of experience with Identity and Access Management
- Over 5 years of experience managing teams supporting large enterprise scale security requirements
- Experience with One Identity Manager, IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator, IBM Tivoli Access Manager, Dell One Password Manager, SAPAM, Active Directory and LDAP (ADLDS) technologies would be preferred
- Strong coding experience with .NET and JSON preferred
- Experience working in a DevOps environment with Atlassian toolset
- Any other related security requirements would be advantageous
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.