Claims Consultant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-May-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
We currently have multiple permanent opportunities for Claim Consultants to join our Home and Landlord claims team located in Paramatta.
In this position you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of claims from end-to-end ensuring timely and fair processing as per terms and conditions of the relevant policy and in accordance to CGU and WFI policies.
- Proactive management of the claim's lifecycle in an efficient, fair and timely manner
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, regulations and internal policy and procedures
- Coverage evaluations and research from gathering and documenting relevant information
- Updating customers of their claims process via multiple communication networks
- Maintain and support relationships with customers including, internal and external providers
Skills & Experience
- Previous claims handling, claims lodgement or claims administration experience is desirable but customer service backgrounds within insurance or financial services will also be considered
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and a passion for helping people
- Computer skills and ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Attentive and confident when liaising with customers and service providers
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication; as well as exceptional customer service
- The capacity to efficiently manage your time and work under pressure to meet targets
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of Landlord or Property claims is highly advantageous
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.