Case Manager | TAS Hobart All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-May-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
CGU has an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our Workers Compensation team managing a portfolio of cases based in the Hobart CBD.
The Case Manager position would suit someone who thrives in a customer focused environment and enjoys working with people. The primary purpose of the Case Manager role is to assist in the management of Workers Compensation claims with the aim to help injured worker's recovery and return to work as quickly and safely as possible.
- Delivering exceptional service to support the recovery of injured workers
- Provide exceptional customer service to employers and build relationships with all stakeholders
- Effectively manage complex support Workers Compensation cases to meet our customer and financial demands within expected delivery timeframes
- Review claims and to ensure entitlements are appropriate in accordance with relevant legislation & guidelines
- Positively contribute to the Culture of IAG by role modelling appropriate behaviour always, and imbedding the IAG spirit of Closer, Braver and Faster.
Skills & Experience
- Proven customer service experience in a customer centred role (essential)
- Passion to learn and develop.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional communicator
- Resilient, displays empathy and able to communicate with all walks of life
- Displays a drive for results and is outcome focused
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Workers Compensation insurance claims and injury management experience. (not essential)
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.