Engagement & Prioritisation Specialist | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD_Specialist_Engagement_and_Prioritisation.docx (Word, 55KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Apr-2019|
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
This is a newly created position with Engagement & Optimisation team in Customer Labs Data. The purpose of the role is to represent CL Data in building and maintaining solid relationships with stakeholders across IAG and developing a deep understanding of their challenges, objectives and needs for Data.
This role will collaborate with the IAG stakeholders and other CL Data teams to ensure that the requests have been expressed with adequate detail, sizing and solution options to enable collaborative prioritization.
- Maintain solid relationships with IAG stakeholders both in and out of CL Data, acting as an advisor to understand their data needs and showcase CL data services and capabilities
- Coordinate all data requests, driving a robust prioritisation model and ensure that they have clear scope, size, costs, benefits for a collaborative and effective prioritisation
- Assist in the coordination of the IAG Demand and Prioritisation forums and communicate effectively to influence and negotiate an agreed list of priorities
- Consider the short-term vs long-term needs and implications of proposed solution options and promote the adoption of the Strategic Data capabilities within IAG Divisions
- Demonstrate an abundance mindset reflecting a continuous improvement approach and seek opportunities to improve the engagement processes including requirements capturing, sizing, skills required and benefits tracking
Skills & Experience
- Effective communication skills including the ability to translate business needs into high level technology options/solutions
- Agile Mindset – good understanding of lean and continuous integration principles
- Managerial courage and negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Previous experience in managing the evaluation technology and platform capabilities to meet business and operational needs
- Ability to engage in multiple pipeline initiatives simultaneously
- Background in Data or Business Intelligence would be desirable (not essential)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Analysis, Analytics/Data Science, Management Information Systems or related field Industry and/or field experience would be highly regarded
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.