Consultant, F2F Services | WA Regional
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-May-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
As a face-to-face Customer Service Consultant, you will strive to provide an exceptional standard of service and support to our Sales representatives, Account Managers and Authorised Representatives, to maximise sales performance and help achieve their sales and service objectives in Regional and Metropolitan area.
- Responding to queries from WFI Area Managers, Account Managers & Authorised Representatives relating to client accounts, amendments, adjustments and modifications to insurances policies
- Supporting Area Manager, Account Manager & Authorised Representatives by completing required policy lifecycle actions such as quotations, new business uploads, renewals, endorsements, referrals & retention calls
- Maintain control of outstanding debtors to ensure debts are managed in line with KPIs
- Develop and maintain strong client and Agent relationships
- Completing administration tasks within the office
Skills & Experience
- Experience or equivalent client service role
- Understanding of general insurance industry is preferable
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to make decisions and work within business rules and processes
- Proven ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and work to targets
- Have energy, enthusiasm and drive to participate in a positive team environment
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.