Consultant, WCRS | Northern Territory
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-May-2019|
#Closer #Braver #Faster
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution to IAG's purpose is efficiently and effectively manage a portfolio of claims in the WCRS Supported Claims' segment from notification to finalization and deliver an exceptional customer-service experience to our insureds and internal and external stakeholders. This role plays a pivotal part in the customer service experience with a strong focus on injury management and optimal return to health and work outcomes for injured workers which mutually benefits IAG, our policy holders and key stakeholder groups
- Collate, manage and accurately maintain information to ensure compliance with all legislative, customer and internal requirements.
- Manage and deliver effective claims' outcomes by applying appropriate knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, guidelines, regulations, compliance obligations and the quality management of potential risks
- Ensure alignment to the claims segmentation model, referring claims as appropriate within specified timeframes to ensure superior claims service is maintained.
- Effectively manages complex supported Workers Compensation cases to meet our customer and financial demands within expected delivery timeframes.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to IAG customers through efficient, effective and customer-centric service and teamwork.
- Obtains, interprets and communicates information to all stakeholders that allows for effective and strategic case management.
- Positively contribute to the Culture of IAG by role modelling appropriate behaviour always, and imbedding the IAG spirit of Closer, Braver and Faster.
- Optimise health outcomes through the facilitation, where appropriate, or escalation for, monitoring and approval of treatment, rehabilitation and attendant care.
- Financial Authority - Ensure that claims are managed within delegated financial authorities and in the best interests of IAG and the policyholder
- Delegated Authority - Ensure claims which exceed your financial delegation are escalated to the appropriately authorised team member for action.
Skills and Experience
- Able to effectively deal with customers, show empathy and diffuse conflict situations.
- Able to analyse information, make sound injury management claims' management decision, influence and negotiate outcomes
- Effectively able to build and maintain trusted and strong working relationships with peers, customers and business partners.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Claims management experience within the insurance industry.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions.
We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Start your career journey and join an inclusive culture that celebrates YOU!
We offer 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options. To find out more, click Apply.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.